Penny Auctions   free penny auctions

Nailbidder.com Penny Auctions BidPigs.com Penny Auctions Ragingbid.com Penny Auctions Bid-Bob.com Penny Auctions
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 24hBids.com Penny Auctions

Administrator Senior Helper HelpMaster has disabled reputation HelpMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

24hBids.com Penny Auctions

Discussion thread for the penny auction site 24hBids.com

Junior Member Junior Member 24hbids is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone

Thanks to Jeremy and pennyauctionhelp for allowing me to post on your forums.

Myself and my partner have been working hard to get 24hbids ready for launch, and we have finally made it. I am an American living in Austria since 1992. My partner is located in Canada. We have registered 24hbids as a corporation in Canada so that bidders know we are a serious site and so that we do not hide who we are from anyone. If anyone has any questions for me, please feel free to either send me an email to support@24hbids. com, or tell me your skype id and I will add you to my personal skype account so we can talk. I will try to visit the forum as often as I can, but being very busy getting ready for the launch, I may not be able to stop by every day. But again, leave me your skype id or send me an email and I will answer asap.

For our launch, we are having one free auction every day from July 1st - July 14th. The prizes will be small, but I wanted to do this to give members time to get familiar with our site and how it works before the real auctions begin, and I thought it would just be fun to do.
    A description of these "freebie" auctions follows;
    From July 1st, 2011 until July 14th, 2011 24hBids will hold one free auction every day. This is to begin our Grand Opening Launch and there are no cost whatsoever for our members to take part in these Freebie Auctions.
    Starting on July 1st, every member at 24hBids will receive 25 Freebie Bids. These 25 freebie bids can only be used for the Freebie Auctions. A maximum of 25 bids per bidder may only be used per Freebie Auction, so make sure you use all of your 25 freebie bids each day you get them as freebie bids do not carry over to the next day. The following day each members account will be given another 25 freebie bids for that days Freebie Auction.
    When the Freebie Auctions end on July 14th, all of our members will receive their 10 free bids into their account that they received when first registering.
    * The Freebie Auctions do have a Max End Time already set. A Max End Time means when we make these auctions we set it to end at a certain time. The reason we have set these auctions with a Max End Time is to prevent the auctions from taking several days to complete. The Freebie Auctions may indeed end earlier than the set Max End Time if bidders stop bidding on the auction. So please bid on these auctions with a different style than you would on a normal penny auction.
    * A maximum of 1 Freebie Auction can be won per member from July 1st - July 14th so we can have as many winners as possible.

We also have other types of free auctions, please read our Help page for more details.

I look forward to our launch and hope, if any of you win the free auctions, you post here to let me know

Thanks.
    John DiMiceli
    www. 24hbids. com

Welcome to the forum John!
    Thanks for placing an ad on the PennyAuctionBillboard! We hope 24HBids.com is a huge success
    Make your mark in penny auction history today! Penny Auction Billboard

Thanks, let´s hope we have success and bidders have fun, I look forward to the launch

$0.45 per bid at www.24hbids.com to celebrate our one month birthday! This offer valid Friday Aug. 5th - Sunday Aug. 8th.
    Choose between 50, 100 and 155 bid packages!
    Try us out, now´s the time.
    Have a great weekend everyone!
    www.24hbids.com

+ Reply to Thread