Penny Auctions   free penny auctions

Nailbidder.com Penny Auctions BidPigs.com Penny Auctions Ragingbid.com Penny Auctions Bid-Bob.com Penny Auctions
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bids4cheap

Administrator Senior Helper HelpMaster has disabled reputation HelpMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bids4cheap

Discussion thread for the penny auction site - Bids4cheap.com

Penny Auction Owner L1 Junior Member bids4cheap.com is on a distinguished road bids4cheap.com's Avatar

Update on server transfer.

Little update on the server, they have all the C-Panel issues square, but still having a little trouble with the database they said. They also said they saw that we have SSH on our previous hosting so now they are trying that..?? Some of this is still greek to me lol. The did say being able to get into the SSH was a big plus so that should make things a lot easier. So I have my fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Junior Member Junior Member bid2dead is on a distinguished road bid2dead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bids4cheap.com View Post
    Little update on the server, they have all the C-Panel issues square, but still having a little trouble with the database they said. They also said they saw that we have SSH on our previous hosting so now they are trying that..?? Some of this is still greek to me lol. The did say being able to get into the SSH was a big plus so that should make things a lot easier. So I have my fingers crossed for tomorrow.
    yes, please be back online.

Penny Auction Owner L1 Junior Member bids4cheap.com is on a distinguished road bids4cheap.com's Avatar
    Officially furthering my education in Dedicated servers, security and everything associated with them. They have C-Panel working, can connect to MySQL, then they thought there was an issue with the ionCubes. Now they are working on the rewrite module and I'm awaiting the next word. I apologize again deeply for this, but I promise once we're up you'll be glad this happened. Slowly narrowing it down. Taking a lot longer than I expected, but at least now my script designer is back in the picture and responding quick. So now they're able to talk to them and see if anything is corrupt.

Penny Auction Owner L4 Senior Helper BidPigs Boss is on a distinguished road BidPigs Boss's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Don't sweat it bids4cheap. All of the penny sites have technical difficulties from time to time. Be patient, get it right and it will all work out!

Yeah its just gives you an eh feeling when you can't do anything about it lol. Do have some good news to report:

Site is back up still working on fine tuning some things but you can see us there . You may be able to log in at this point(I can but with the rest of the work we're doing may interfere). So looks like my deadline may have worked

Administrator Senior Helper HelpMaster has disabled reputation HelpMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Good News! Glad to see that you're making progress!

Junior Member Junior Member bid2dead is on a distinguished road bid2dead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bids4cheap.com View Post
    Yeah its just gives you an eh feeling when you can't do anything about it lol. Do have some good news to report:

Site is back up still working on fine tuning some things but you can see us there . You may be able to log in at this point(I can but with the rest of the work we're doing may interfere). So looks like my deadline may have worked
    Yes, I can see your site now......

Can login without any problem. Once I am in, I saw some of the coding that you use for the site.

Hope this help out a bit.

Grand Opening Tonight 9:00 P.M. Eastern.

Ladies and gentlemen I now present the new www.bids4cheap.com Thanks to everyone for your patience. Yes it looks the same, but wait until you bid. We will start holding some Nail Bitter Auctions(for those who dislike the autobid feature) and from now on we will have our bid buddy feature enable on some auctions. Please make sure to set up or bid buddy feature before 45 seconds of auction ending or it may not register. Also we are having our Grand Opening tonight, auctions will start ending around 9:00 P.M. Eastern Time. We will have 50$ cash auction as well as others, and our First Ever 100 BIDPACK Auction. We are also raising the win limits to 2 for tonight so everyone has a chance on the cash and bidpack. No timer issues, goes into your control panel immediately, and also into closed auctions immediately so there's no confusion. The bidding is flawless(if you thought there was no lag now, you are going to love it). Good luck to everyone tonight, and we hope to have a large turnout. We are also increasing our 30% Bid Bonus for your bidpack purchases until May 5th. If you do not receive your bid bonus within 5 minutes please contact us. Thanks again for all your patience.

We had a very successful turnout last night, and our extending the grand opening festivities to tonight also. So come on out and grab some steals. Thanks to everyone who came out last night, and we look forward to seeing you again. All paid auctions have been ordered and shipped out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast